4300 Brenner Dr. Kansas City, KS 66104
1507 W. 21st St. N. Wichita, KS 67203
3000 New Way Blvd. Hays, KS 67601
21350 W. 153rd St. Olathe, KS 66061
- How We Help
As the regional leader in youth mental health treatment, our innovative services help youth achieve health and wellness.
Learn how to admit your child to a Camber treatment location or make a client referral.
- Youth Disorders
Our free resources help you stay informed and educated about mental health, brain development, and childhood trauma as well as how Camber is working toward building healthier communities.
- About Us
Our philosophy is to provide collaborative, compassionate and effective care through the use of timely, individualized treatment planning.
Learn More About Us
Meet Basic Needs
To help effectively meet the needs of children and families served by KVC Hospitals, please see the below list of suggested items. Whether you are an individual, church or major company shopping for one child or meeting the needs of many, no gift is too small or too large.
- Full size shampoo/conditioner
- Body wash/soap
- Body spray or lotions
- Hair brushes/combs
- Toothbrushes and toothpaste
- Feminine hygiene products
- Pajamas of all sizes
- Teddy bear or other stuffed animals
- New duffel bags for children to carry their personal belongings
- Coloring Books
- Athletic clothing including t-shirts, shorts and sports bra’s
- Swimsuits and beach towels
- New tennis shoes
- Outdoor toys including basketballs, soccer balls, baseballs, volleyballs, kick balls, footballs, frisbees, bubbles, and chalk
- Warm-weather clothing including shorts, tanks, and sandals
- New books for elementary through high school readers
- Gloves, hats, scarves, and new coats of all sizes
- Fuzzy blankets
- Winter clothing including sweatshirts, pants, jackets, and more
Visit our amazon wish list for more!
Please contact one of our KVC Hospital locations to coordinate a donation drop off! KVC Prairie Ridge Hospital is located in Kansas City, Kan. and KVC Wheatland Hospital is located in Hays, Kan.